Wednesday 26 August 2015

How to follow

Being new to this blogging game, I'm still ironing out a few teething issues (mainly due to my technophobia), and have realised that I cannot simply attach a 'Follow' button for the blog. Thankfully my lovely friend has shown me the way to manually follow. I apologise for the lengthy method in which to do this, I can only promise to make my posts as worthy of your effort as possible!
So, how to follow:

1) Copy the blog web address in the address bar;
2) Close the cookies info bar that appears at the top, and click on the small orange 'B' logo in the top left-hand corner;
3) If you aren't signed in already, you'll be asked to log in to your google account. Once you've done that, click on the 'Add' button under Reading List. Paste the URL in there and press follow.      



                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment