Thursday 4 February 2016

Guest blogging for a good friend

I started up A Little Bit of Everything for several reasons. It has encouraged me to get out and about, seeking stories to share. I wanted to share recipes and crafts that I've tried. I wanted an excuse to improve my photography. The main reason being that I love to write, and this wonderful creature has given me the means to practice and improve.

So it meant an awful lot when recently, a good friend of mine and fellow blogger, Michael Green, asked me to write a guest post for his website, discussing the local music scene in our town, and the way in which aspiring musicians, artists and writers can make a name for themselves.

I've a huge amount of time and respect for Michael. A huge talent and immensely hard worker, Michael has been honing his talents as a musician and songwriter for years. He has been working on his own blog for some time, and has been a massive influence on me since starting up, so I grabbed the opportunity to write for him with both hands. It's been an absolute pleasure, and it would mean the world if you'd take the time to follow the link below and take a few minutes to read it. A lot of love went in to it. I hope you enjoy it!

Find my guest post at http://www.michaelgreenmusic.com/blog/4590375066/From-open-mic-nights-to-your-name-in-lights-(The-Bedford-music-scene)/10507050.


No comments:

Post a Comment